Brownie recipe is soft,moist with intense coffee aroma, extra ordinary creamy cheese filling. Cream cheese fillling makes marble image on top but it also gives extra flavor and texture.
Brownie lovers should give a try.
- For the measurement cups which i use please look at “measurements” .
- Use 18 or 20 cm square pan.
- For cream cheese mixture you can use cream cheese, mascarpone or philadelphia cheese.
- I use 100 ml strong filter coffee for recipe. You can use espresso either.
- Serve warm or cold but i suggest you to refrigarete it over night and serve cooled.
- For video of the recipe.
- 150 gr butter (10 tbsp)
- 200 gr dark chocolate (i use %60 bittersweet)
- 100 ml strong coffee (must be room temperature)
- 150 gr granulated suger (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs (Large)
- 100 gr flour (11 tbsp)
For Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 150 gr cream cheese (7 + 1/2 tbsp)
- 60 gr powdered sugar (6 tbsp)
- 1 egg (Large, beaten)
- Pre-heat oven to 180º C. Grease 18 or 20 cm square pan with extra butter and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from over the pan when melted and let it cool to room tempreature.
- When cooled stir the sugar and salt.
- Add egss one by one. First add one egg and whisk until homogenized, than add second and whisk, than add last one.
- Stir in the coffee and flour and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Then stir in the sugar and egg until homogenized.
- First pour over the pan chocolate mixture.
- Then add the cream cheese mixture on top of chocolate mixture. Use a knife or toothpick to cut through to create a marble effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.You may need to cover the top of brownie with foil or parchment paper for the last 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.
Adepted from Eric Lanlard’s Home bake.