Savory Spinach And Cheese Loaf is a simple and perfect recipe for snacks or breakfasts. If you have never try savory loaf give this one a chance, it is a delicious recipe that doesn’t require much material and labor.
All the details and tricks of the description below, you can also find videos from this link.
- For the measurement cups which i use please look at “measurements” .
- I use 29×10 cm loaf cake pan.
- It will have a thicker consistency than other cake doughs. Do not add any liquid other than specified in the measurement.
- You can use spinach, cheese, parsley, rosemary, olives etc.
- If you use frozen spinach, stranin it when dissolved before use. If you use fresh spinach leaves, chop them and saute in a skillet until its water evaporated.
- If the cheese you use is not too soft, you will get better results.
- All ingredients must be room temperature.
- 2 eggs (Large)
- 85 ml olive oil / 6 tbsp
- 250 gr yoghurt / 1 cup + 2 tsp
- 360 gr flour / 2,5 cup + 1 tbsp
- 10 gr baking powder / 2 + ½ tsp
- 1 tsp salt (Depends on your cheese.)
- 150 gr feta cheese/ 1 + ½ cups (Cutted into cubes.) Can be increased or decreased.
- 200 gr chopped spinach / About 1 cup (Dissolved and strained) Can be increased or decreased.
- Some parsleys
- Pre-heat your oven at 180° C. Butter your pan and you can put parchment paper on the bottom if you need it for easy removal.
- Beat eggs, oil and yoghurt until foamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix with a spatula until smooth. It will be a thick consistency.
- Add white cheese, parsley and spinach, mix until homogenized.
- Bake about 35-40 mnutes until golden top. Baking time depends on your oven. You can do toothpick taste to understand how its baked.
- Take out the pan and put in a wire rack to cool. Serve when cooled.