Are you looking for a perfect Double Chocolate Chip Cookies ? You must give a try to this cookie recipe. You can store it about 1 week in a airtight container. You can put the cookie dough in deep freeze about 6 months. When you want to bake it, you should take out to room temperature, give shape and bake. You can also store baked cookies in deep freeze.
It is simple to do this delicious recipe. You can watch how to do it in my youtube channel.
- For the measurement cups which i use please look at “measurements” .
- Makes about 28 cookies.
- I use %60 and % 80 bittersweet chocolates. You can use milk chocolate but if you use don’t forget to decrease the amount of sugar.
- I use ice cream scoop to shape the cookie balls and press the top, you can make cookie balls by your hands and press the top.
- 350 gr flour (2 + 1/2 cups)
- 4 gr baking soda (1/2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 20 gr cocao powder (3 tbsp)
- 255 gr butter (1 cup + 2 tbsp) (Room temperature)
- 150 gr light brown sugar (3/4 cup)
- 150 gr granulated sugar (3/4 scup)
- 1 egg (Large)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (Optional.)
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 170 gr bittersweet chocolate chips
- 50 gr nut (Optional.)
- White chocolate chips for topping
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix butter and sugars until creamy with a mixer.
- Add egg, vanilla extract and vinegar and whisk until homogenized.
- Add dry ingredient mixture to butter mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts and mix. But do not over mix.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Pre-heat your oven at 190º C. Lay a parchment paper to your baking tray.
- Take out your dough and give a ball shape with a ice cream scoop or your hands. Press the top of cookie balls. See how to do it.
- Bake 10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- After 10 minutes take out the cookies and put white chocolate chips on top and press slowly when its hot. Then let it cool.